সোমবার, ১৫ জুলাই, ২০১৩

a new opinion in Audio / HiFis about Apple iPod Nano (4G) 8 GB

Product Type: Apple MP3 players

Newest Review:?... it breaks down on me or eventually dies. This ipod has had a rough life and I'm still satisfied. Two years ago I accidentally put ... more

I've had this iPod for a couple years now and it still works perfectly fine. I am amazed at how last it longs. Normally when I buy something technical, it breaks down on me or eventually dies. This ipod has had a rough life and I'm still satisfied. Two years ago I accidentally put it through the washer and dryer. Amazingly the only thing it did to the iPod was make the screen light stop turning on. Its hard to see the screen now and I have to use good lighting in order to be able to see what I'm doing, but the music still plays and the battery life is still long. Honestly, I don't care too much for the brightness of the screen. Just the fact that this iPod still works and is still playing my favorite tunes is good enough for me. Don't try to wash and dry it but expect it to last a while and to be almost indestructible! I won't be getting an new iPod for a long time, that's for sure.

Summary: Very satisfied

More reviews in the field of MP3 Player

Source: http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/portable-mp3-player/apple-ipod-nano-4g-8-gb/1715187/

Victoria Secret Bath And Body Works Dicks Sporting Good office max office max jcp Sports Authority

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন